A full-featured custom fashion theme for a mom and daughter tandem in New York.
Scout The City is a glimpse into the life of a fashionable little model named London Scout. The website’s theme centers on kiddie fashion and city life, and is maintained by lifestyle blogger Sai de Silva, London’s mother.
Sai first approached us on May 2014 to revamp her basic site into something that packs more punch while allowing her and her daughter’s personality to shine through the website. Since then, the site’s look has been updated several times, and has eventually evolved into the full-blown fashion blog that it is now.
One of Sai’s constant requirements is to make her beautiful photos stand out no matter what layout we go with, and that we keep it as minimalistic as possible.
Sai de Silva
Custom Category Pages
- A featured slider for her homepage which highlights her three most recent blog posts
- A RewardStyle section to display fashion items that she likes and/or features on her blog.
- A custom navigation layout with thumbnails.
- A custom masonry layout category page.
- A section for her popular YouTube videos.
Sai de Silva
Squeesome has been with me for more than three years and I will always continue to work with them. My website has gone through so many changes and they were patient with each and every request. Their work speaks for itself. HIGHLY recommended.