A minimalist custom e-commerce theme for a luxe dress hire service based in Australia.
As the brainchild of fashion enthusiast Joanne Gudasic, Pret A Porter provides women with the opportunity to lease a high-end designer garment, allowing women to put their best fashion foot forward without the hefty price tag.
Joanne came to us with a simple request: to create a WordPress-based e-commerce website whose interface has a luxe, high end and minimalist feel. She wanted it to be a place where Australian women can easily browse her current range of designer hire items. Joanne wanted for the process from selection to delivery to be as smooth as possible for her clients.
She sent us several websites so we can have a feel of what she is going for aesthetically, while likewise pointing out the special features that she wished to incorporate into the site.
- A slider for her homepage which features some of her most popular shop items
- WooCommerce plugin to set up her shop, as this is the most user-friendly option in the WordPress repository right now.
- Custom shop features such as product filter function and the ability to choose a delivery date.
- An attached blog to feature her design inspirations, shop designers and other posts of interest.
- A beautiful Instagram widget on the footer to showcase more of her work.
I’m a perfectionist and can be a little anal retentive about the “small” things, but Squeesome patiently worked through my requests and everything was exactly as I envisioned it. I’m so appreciative of your work and can’t thank you enough for being so accommodating, flexible and responsive! I look forward to working with you again in the updates of my site soon!