A full-featured custom fashion theme for a mom and daughter tandem in New York.
Scout The City is a glimpse into the life of a fashionable little model named London Scout. The website’s theme centers on kiddie fashion and city life, and is maintained by lifestyle blogger Sai de Silva, London’s mother.
Sai first approached us on May 2014 to revamp her basic site into something that packs more punch while allowing her and her daughter’s personality to shine through the website. Since then, the site’s look has been updated several times, and has eventually evolved into the full-blown fashion blog that it is now.
One of Sai’s constant requirements is to make her beautiful photos stand out no matter what layout we go with, and that we keep it as minimalistic as possible.
Sai de Silva
Custom Category Pages
- A featured slider for her homepage which highlights her three most recent blog posts
- A RewardStyle section to display fashion items that she likes and/or features on her blog.
- A custom navigation layout with thumbnails.
- A custom masonry layout category page.
- A section for her popular YouTube videos.
Web designers Paul and Kaye Iñigo, the lovely couple behind Squeesome, listened to every need I had and worked hard to make them happen. Our email correspondence are long and tedious (around 100 in total). Despite my constant requests for the smallest of changes, they always responded with a smile and happily worked to turn my site into what I envisioned it to be. Thank you for not giving up, guys!